Semen, or cum, consists of about one percent (1%) of sperm, while all the rest 99% percents are fructose, proteins and trace of nutrients and minerals.
Most men care about the taste and smell which has their sperm. This worry comes from the men’s wish to enjoy blow jobs and to see their partner swallowing their semen.
Each ejaculation contains about 12 to 15 calories which is absolutely nothing. For example one piece of cake can have 300-500 calories!
Some women after one or more experiences say that semen tastes salty, acrid, bitter and disgusting.
But each ejaculation has its own taste which depends from men’s nutrition and lifestyle at that moment.
Correcting your diet and checking your lifestyle you can make the taste of your semen better. If you want to make your partner be fond of your smell and taste, read our tips on better-tasting cum.
– Live healthy and clean lifestyle with no alcohol, drugs or nicotine. If you cannot stop using alcohol, try naturally fermented drinks and not chemically-processed ones.
– Eat a lot of fruits, greens and vegetables. Minimize the amount of junk food consumption. Fruits with a lot of sugar like mango, melon, apple and grape perfect the semen taste. Such vegetables as parsley and celery are well known for the same effect.
– Drink a lot of liquid (water, juices). Juices from citrus, pineapple and berries make your cum sweeter.
– Red meat and fish provoke a bitter, even fishy taste of your semen because they content alakaline.
– Garlic and onion are not the best food choice because of the sulphur. Sulphur produces a strong odor which influents even your cum.
If you want to boost the quantity of your semen, you can achieve this by using various male enhancement supplements like Volume Pills or Vimax Volume. Generally, the volume of your load depends on your age, health and heredity. Some of this factors cannot be practically changed but through mentioned dietary adjustments you still have a great chance to increase your loads.
The amount of your ejaculation also depends from your fluid intake. The more you drink, the more is your semen load. For well-hydrated body is quite easy to work efficiently and get the enough water from the blood stream.
Healthy lifestyle is the best method to aid ejaculation. When you are strong and exercised your blood circulation acts as semen load stabilizator. For the same reason refrain from wearing tight clothes especially underwear and trousers.
Read more on male enhancement pills